Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Everything I learned about liberalism, I learned from my dad.

Image result for The sunJoyfully, I come from a long line of liberal moonbats. You may be curious as to why I use such a word as, "joyfully". Well, here's why: Having grown up around such liberal nonsense, it has afforded me much to be proud of, chief being that I am not a liberal tally Wacker. Illogical ignorance and nonsensical utterances were a daily thing around my dad:

"Those goddamned Republicans," he would say. "Everything wrong with this country is their fault."Sometimes I'd ask him what makes him think that. But, as always, he didn't have a solid explanation. Just that they were assholes; every last one of them.

There's a lot I'm thankful for when it comes to my dad. First of all, he was a bully through and through, which I soon came to learn that liberals typically are bullies. They cannot naturally earn the respect of others, so they must demand it. Dad did this, often. In fact, he was such a pro at it, that he'd turn the car around if we didn't, "behave". Whatever that meant. We were kids. The three of us. Crushed together in the backseat of some hand me down car that my grandmother had given dad.

Most things that my dad had was a result of his mother doling out to him. That drove my grandfather bonkers. But, it was her son and she still needed to take care of him. And so, this brings me to another thing I learned at a young age: Liberals need to be taken care of by someone who has far more than they.

It's a symbiotic relationship of sorts. You have, on the one hand, those who need to be taken care of because they would rather sap the system, and on the other hand, you have those have this innate desire to control an individuals life. It truly does become co-dependent paradise that's destined for dysfunction.


No comments:

Post a Comment